Bulova built a curved-case for its curved movement and it holds your wrist like a leather and steel hand cuff. The relatively new BULOVA Curv Chronograph 98A155 is part of the recent additions to a lineup that will continue to get your attention.
The BULOVA Curv Chronograph 98A155 5-handed quartz chronograph might have all the potential as it hums along at a super-accurate 262 kHz and promises to keep you on time and hold you tight while doing it.
You first impression of the Curv is an audible, “cool.” Photos online didn’t do justice to the curved stainless steel case and the black metallization under the curved sapphire crystal. It feels like a smart watch.
- Stainless steel case with a matte black (alligator) leather strap.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Dark grey dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hours.
- Quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Solid case back. Round case shape. Case size: 43 mm. Case thickness: 9.7 mm.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Tang clasp.
- Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, hour, minute, second.
- Additional Info: in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing.
- Casual watch style.
CASE SIZE 43 mm CASE THICKNESS 9.7 mm
Scratch Resistant Sapphire
30 meters / 100 feet