The new G7900 digital watch features a trendy big case with superior hexagon protection, made by 4 large screws on the bezel and side to form a superior line of defense.
The largest buttons in G-Shock history improve button operability, even while wearing gloves. For a high performance fit and superior shock resistance, the G-RESCUE features back case shock absorbers to stabilize the watch and protect case from impact.
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown time up alarm, countdown timer
- Hourly time signal
- Low temperature resistant (-20°C)
- Multi-function alarms