Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
This new 200 meter Orient dive watch features an Orient Caliber F6922 automatic movement that also hand winds and hacks. It has a black gradient dial with a day and date display viewed via a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. A smooth 120-click uni-directional makes it easy to time your dive with a highlighted 15 minute marking. The stainless steel case is 41.8mm in diameter and 12.8mm thick. Lug to lug it is 46.8mm. The hands and hour markers are luminous filled for reading the time in the dark.
- Movement: ORIENT F6922 Automatic (self-winding, hand wind, hacks)
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Back: Solid screw-in back
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet with push-button deployant clasp, 22mm lug width
- Case: Stainless steel, 41.8mm x 12.8mm thick. 46.8mm tip to tip
- Water Resistant: 200 meters