Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging.
Seiko 5 Sports ‘Cement’ collection
These watches have been designed with an urban ‘cement’ design – created in wearable cityscape colourways.
Seiko 5 Sports is known for over fifty years of reliability, durability, performance and value.
‘’5’’ represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
- A cement dial Seiko Men’s watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement with manual winding. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- See-through case back.
- Stop second hand function.
- Water resistance up to 100 metres