Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The Seiko SNA411 FlightMaster is built with durability in mind. With Japanese quartz movement, the accuracy is quite strong with little noise when it comes to the hand progression.
This dial window is stronger than the basic mineral crystal, but not as scratch resistant as a sapphire crystal watch would be. Hardlex is more impact resistant than sapphire crystal windows, so if you are prone to dropping your watch, this may be a perfect selection for you.
Overall, this aviation timepiece is packed full of functions and design. The rugged appearance is an excellent choice for individuals that want a timepiece that exudes masculine features and functionality. The numbers are easy to read for those that do fly, and the gear-edged bezel has an attractive and well-designed layout.
The SNA411 comes standard with the Hardlex crystal window developed by Seiko.
- Flight watch.
- Precise Quartz movement.
- Chronograph 2nd hand runs in 1/5 second increments.
- 60 minute Chronograph records elapsed time up to 60 minutes and will run for up to 12 hours.
- Bi-Directional Rotating Bezel can be used as slide rule.
- Alarm. Alarm can also indicate the time in a different time zone.
- Water resistant to 200m.
- LumiBrite at hands and markers.
- Fold-over Push-button deployment clasp.
- Stainless Steel case and bracelet.
- Screw down crown and screw-locking buttons.
- Hardlex Crystal.