Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The Seiko SKX013 is the only option worth considering if you’re in the market for an affordable small dive watch. It has a robust in-house automatic movement, it’s hefty, and it can take a beating. And because it’s a tool watch, is also has a nice and unique look.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case with a black rubber strap.
- Uni-directional rotating silver-tone stainless steel with a black top ring bezel.
- Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and dot hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Seiko Caliber 7S26 automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back. Round case shape, case size: 38 mm, case thickness: 13 mm.
- Band width: 20 mm. Tang clasp.
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. F
- unctions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
- Dive watch style.
- Watch label: Japan Movt.
Luminous Hands and markers
200 m (20 ATM)