Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The first Amfibia watches were manufactured in 1967 in the USSR by Vostok Watch-Maker Inc.
The watches that became the symbol of all Soviet 60th-70th. This year marks the creation of the world-famous “Komandirskie” (“Commander”) watch.
– Automatic VOSTOK self-winding movement 2415 with 31 ruby jewels (no hands winding required, but You can wind up it with winding stem if You have not worn the watch in some time)
– Totally wound watches run not less than 33 hrs.
– Water resistant up to 200 meters 660 feet
– Anti-shock (shock resistant) balance
– Screw-down crown, as well as case back
– Case diameter (without the crown): 41 mm
– Height with lugs: 49 mm
– Case thickness: 12 mm
– Central second hand
– Graduated rotated bezel
– RUBBER STRAP
– Luminous hands and markings
Case diameter (without the crown): 41 mm – Height with lugs: 49 mm
Luminous hands and markings
200 meters / 660 feet