Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The SEIKO Recraft Retro SRPC09 features a stainless steel 44mm case, with a fixed bezel, a blue dial and a scratch resistant hardlex crystal. This beautiful wristwatch, powered by automatic movement supporting: date, day, hour, minute, second functions. This watch has a water resistance of up to 330 feet/100 meters, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports
They are great as a fashion accessory to add that extra bit of detail that would complete a look that you desire. Just make sure you have the correct colour to match your outfit. Not only is the watch a fashion accessory to highlight your personality but you will be able to tell the time because it is a watch after all. It just happens to look really good while it tells you the time.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Arabic numeral minute markers (at 5 minute intervals).
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Automatic movement.
- Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Transparent case back. Round case shape. Case size: 44 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Fold over clasp with a push button release.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
50 m (5 ATM)