Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The watch has much going on from its every angle, including the swooping, gorgeous case and a deep and dimensional dial. Plus, you get enough of the classic diver elements to bring into the party.
A relatively inexpensive dive watch that introduces you to the grand scheme of things. An impeccable finish and machining, it’s a tool diver that looks excellent with heavy, casual clothing.
- Stainless steel case with a orange leather strap.
- Bi-directional rotating stainless steel bezel showing compass markings.
- Black dial with luminous gold-tone hands and index hour markers.
- 24 hour (GMT) markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display between 4 and 5 o’clock positions.
- Kinetic movement.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- See through case back. Case diameter: 45 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Round case shape.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Tang clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: date, hour, minute, second, GMT, compass.
- Casual watch style.