Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
SEIKO PROSPEX SNE533P1 the new Prospex “Street”. The classic “Tuna” case, presented in stainless steel, sitting at 47mm, with 200m water resistance.
Street series diver’s watches are perhaps from the most practical general platform on which to build a diver’s watch. They run on a solar powered Caliber with a V157 movement which offers approximately of 10 months time when fully charged.
- Stainless steel case with a blue silicone strap.
- Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with a blue and grey ring.
- Blue dial with luminous silver-tone arrow-shaped hands and dot hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display at the 4 o’clock position.
- Seiko caliber V157 eco-drive movement.
- Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape.
- Case size: 46.7 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Tang clasp.
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Functions: date, hour, minute, second, solar-powered.
- Dive watch style.
±15 seconds per month
Stainless steel and plastic (hard coating)
Thickness: 12.7 ㎜ x Diameter: 46.2 ㎜
Lumibrite on hands and indexs
Operating for approx. 10 months (when fully charged)
200m / 660ft diver's