Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
Prospex Street series was developed to combine looks and substance: coupling Seiko fans’ enthusiasm for watch design styles alongside the expertise from 5 decades of creating diving watches. The retro ‘tuna’ shape from the 1975 divers’ model has been channelled into an even more compact yet reinforced watch, robust enough to dive 200m under the sea but stylish enough to be worn on the street.
The watch shape is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘Tuna’ – because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin.
- Solar-powered, the watch charges from both natural and electric light.
- The accordion-style silicone strap combines high durability and comfort
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Screw-down crown.
- A blue dial Seiko Ladies watch.
- The watch bezel is finished with minute marking.
- Overcharge prevention function.
- 200 metres water resistant suitable for air diving.