Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
This cutting-edge Seiko Day-Date SNKL23 Wrist Watch for Men has masculine appeal and is made of stainless steel. It has luminous hour markings and hands that allows you to read the time when it’s dark. This scratch-resistant timepiece with automatic self-wind movement has a day and date window as well as an analog display. It’s water-resistant up to 99-feet, and features a black dial and see-through case back. This timepiece also has a fold-over clasp that offers a secure fit.
A sports dress model with a black dial, clear batons and an excellent lume. It’s tolerant to most daily activities including the swimming pool and saunas and steam baths. Keeps good time, even when it works off your wrist. The master craftsmen at Seiko had been exceptionally attentive in making it a cutting-edge timepiece and giving it a masculine appeal.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Automatic movement.
- Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Skeleton case back.
- Case diameter: 38 mm. Case thickness: 10 mm.
- Band width: 17 mm.
- Push button deployment clasp.
- Water resistant at 30 meters/ 100 feet.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, calendar.
- Casual watch style.
30 m (3 ATM)
Fold over clasp