The Seiko SNKL45 (7S26-01V0) is a 37mm men’s automatic watch with a stainless steel case and a black analog dial protected by hardlex crystal. It uses a 7S26 caliber self-winding mechanical movement. It ticks 6 times per second which gives the second hand a smoother movement than quartz watches which tick once per second. The watch should run for up to 43 hours when fully wound and will self-wind when moved.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed silver-tone stainless steel bezel.
- Black dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Seiko Caliber 7S26 automatic movement with a 40-hour power reserve.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Transparent case back.
- Round case shape, case size: 38 mm, case thickness: 10.3 mm.
- Band width: 20 mm.
- Fold over with safety release clasp.
- Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet.
- Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
- Casual watch style.
Seiko Caliber 7S26
CASE SIZE 38 mm CASE THICKNESS 10.3 mm
Fold Over with Safety Release
Scratch Resistant Hardlex
30 meters / 100 feet