Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
Welcome to today’s Seiko 5 Sports: traditional values with fresh new looks.
For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
‘’5’’ represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Automatic movement, Day-date display at the three o’clock position, Water Resistance, Recessed crown at the four o’clock position and Durable case and bracelet – features still present today.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet. The case measures at 40 mm in diameter. A three-fold clasp with push-button release secures the bracelet.
- The watch features a transparent case back.
- The crown is placed at the 4 o’clock position.
- A hardlex crystal protects the black dial.
- Luminescent gold-coloured hands and hour-markers.
- Water-resistant to 100 metres or 10 bars.
- Features on the model include a day and date display and a stop-seconds hand function.
- Movement type – Automatic with up to 41-hour power reserve and 24 jewels.
- Calibre – 4R36