Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The Seiko SKZ207 “Atlas, Gadget, Land Shark” (7S36-01E0) is a 42mm men’s automatic watch with a stainless steel case and a white analog dial protected by hardlex crystal. It uses a 7S36 caliber self-winding mechanical movement that cannot be manually wound or hacked (the second hand does not stop when the crown is pulled out). It ticks 6 times per second which gives the second hand a smoother movement than quartz watches which tick once per second. The watch should run for up to 43 hours when fully wound and will self-wind when moved.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet.
- Uni-directional rotating silver-tone stainless steel bezel.
- White dial with luminous hands and index hour markers.
- Roman numerals mark the 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions.
- minute markers.
- rotating inner compass bezel.
- Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Seiko Caliber 7S36 automatic movement with a 40-hour power reserve.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape, case size: 43 mm, case thickness: 14 mm.
- Band width: 22 mm, band length: 8 inches.
- Fold over with safety release clasp.
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
- Casual watch style.
Seiko Caliber 7S36
Fold Over with Safety Release
Approx. 40 hours
Scratch Resistant Hardlex
200m / 660ft diver's