Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
Best Dive Watches for Smaller Wrists. It’s a true diver – a 200m ISO rated watch. This watch runs on the 7S26 movement, which is automatic but non-hacking and non-hand-windable. The crown is a screw-down crown, which helps with water resistance. It has a thick stainless steel case with a rotating bezel, which you can rotate counter-clockwise to use as a timer.
Can wear this watch everywhere and it looks awesome with casual, smart casual or even business casual outfits. Dive watches are super versatile.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and dot hour markers.
- Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with a black top ring.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Seiko Caliber 7S26 automatic movement with a 40-hour power reserve.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back.
- Case size: 38 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Band width: 20 mm.
- Fold over with safety release clasp.
- Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
- Dive watch style
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet
Men, Unisex, Women's
Fold Over with Safety Release
Approx. 40 hours
Scratch Resistant Hardlex
200m / 660ft diver's
Luminous Hands and markers