Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The SNE498P1 classic look makes it highly popular and in-demand.
The SNE498P1 is a modernized version of the 1978 original quartz tuna model (7549-7000). The shrouded divers design is very distinctive and instantly recognizable as a Seiko. This has the classic golden bezel, golden shroud screws, black strap, black shroud, black dial and silver hands.
Seiko has managed to slim down this Tuna model design and while still quite large with a diameter down to 46.7mm and a reduced thickness of 12.4mm. The models are rated at 200m instead of the significantly deeper depths on other modern tunas perfect for recreational divers.
- Solar Diver
- Caliber V157
- Powered by light energy-no battery change required
- 10-month power reserve once fully charged
- Date calendar
- Screwdown crown and caseback
- One-way rotating elapsed bezel
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Case diameter: 47.0mm
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Water Resistance: Diver’s Watch to 200 meters (660 feet). Meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving
Colour Coated Stainless Steel
Case Diameter 46.7 mm Case Thickness 12 mm
200m / 660ft diver's
+/- 15 seconds per month (between 5°C and 35°C)