Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The Mens’ Seiko automatic and hand wound SRP704 wrist watch is a classic, traditional stylish timepiece with a stunning reflective sunburst radial pattern dial in white with a gold plated bezel.
A date indicator window is @3 with a see thru mineral crystal case back that displays the caliber 4R35. The polished and brushed two-tone stainless steel 42mm case has gold-tone sword style hands and indexes behind a hardlex crystal front.
Fitted with a polished and brushed 3-link two-tone stainless steel bracelet with twin gold colored ribbon striped links with a push button tri-fold butterfly safety clasp to keep your watch secure and in place. This handsome timepiece has a 100 meter water resistance and hack function that will stop the sweep second hand for synchronization. Seiko is known for its quality, long lasting durable, luxurious timepieces that stand the test of time.
- Two-tone stainless steel case with a two-tone stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed bezel.
- Silver dial with gold-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Seiko Caliber 4R35 automatic movement with about 41 hours of power reserve.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Skeleton transparent exhibition see through case back.
- Case size: 42 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Round case shape.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: date, hour, minute, second.
- Casual watch style
Two-Tone Stainless Steel
42mm diameter x 13mm thick
Fold Over Clasp with Push Button
100 m (330 feet)