Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The STI MForce is Orient’s most serious dive watch option, boasting a more sophisticated in house movement than the one found in their very popular Mako and Ray models, as well as ISO 6425 divers watch certification, for what it’s worth. In short, the STI MForce is designed to be Orient’s version of the diver’s dive watch.
As mentioned, the STI MForce is a step up in the dive department for Orient, in both design and function. One of the first things you’ll notice about the STI MFORCE is that it is, appropriately so, very large. But as the name, also suggests, the STI MFORCE features a movement with some non-standard functions, at least when compared to Orient’s other movements, Self-winding movement with Hand winding mechanism.
- Calendar Type : Date.
- Movement Type : Self-winding movement with Hand winding mechanism.
- Water Resistant Depth : 200 meters.
- Crystal : Sapphire.
- Bezel Function : Unidirectional.
- Clasp Type : Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety.
- Case Material : Stainless Steel.
- Case Size Diameter : 49.1 millimetres.
- Case Size Thickness : 13.60 millimetres.
- Item Shape : Round Shape.
- Display Type : Analog.
- Dial Color : Blue.