Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
Vostok company story starts back in 1942, when one of the Moscow watch-making plants has been evacuated from Moscow to a little town Chistopol located on the Kama River.
- Watch of official supplier of the Defense Department of the Soviet Union
- Automatic VOSTOK self-winding movement with 31 ruby jewels (no hands winding required, but watch can still be wound up with winding stem if it has not worn been worn for some time)
- 200 m (20 Bar) Water Resistant
- Dimensions: approx. 1.6×1.9×0.6 inches (approx. 41x48x15 mm). Lug size 20mm
- Fully wound watches run at least 31 hours.
- Anti-shock (shock resistant) balance, Central second hand, Graduated rotated bezel
- Luminous hands and dots.