Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
Vostok company story starts back in 1942, when one of the Moscow watch-making plants has been evacuated from Moscow to a little town Chistopol located on the Kama River. Defense equipment was the only company output during war years, but as soon as the war was over Vostok started to make mechanical wrist watches – the main production item ever since.
In 1965 Vostok company was appointed an official supplier of watches for the Defense Department of the Soviet Union. This year marks the creation of the world-famous “Komandirskie” (“Commander”) watch.
- 200 m (20 Bar) Water Resistant
- Dimensions: approx. 44mm x 42mm, lug size – 22mm
- Automatic VOSTOK self-winding movement with 31 ruby jewels (no hands winding required, but watch can still be wound up with winding stem if it has not worn been worn for some time)
- Fully wound watches run at least 31 hours.
- Anti-shock (shock resistant) balance, Central second hand, Graduated rotated bezel
- Luminous hands and dots. The watch assembled for US sales by Sputnik TM technology.