Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
Presenting a stunning combination of classic allure and superior watch making, this new ORIENT 40.5mm mechanical watch showcases several captivating features. The watch’s rounded boxed glass elegantly frames the curved silver bombe dial, set in a beautiful stainless steel case. Enhancing the striking aesthetic is an attractive see-through case back. Additional distinguished features include a semi-skeleton view, an appealing all-occasion band, stylish hands, and a hand-wound crown with automatic self-winding functionality. The refined timepiece supports water resistance of 30 meters.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Grey (open heart) dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Roman numerals mark the 6 and 12 o’clock positiuons.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Orient calibre F6724 automatic movement with a 40-hour power reserve.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Transparent case back.
- Round case shape. Case size: 40.5 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm.
- Band width: 21 mm.
- Butterfly clasp. W
- Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet.
- Functions: hour, minute, second.
- Dress watch style.
Automatic, Hand-winding, Hacking Movement
40.5mm without crown
Approx. 40 hours
30 m (3 ATM)