Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The new M-FORCE models are ISO-standard air divers’ 200-m watches that pursue the functionality expected of a true adventure watch, featuring the modified in-house caliber F6727.
They also include a large screw-down crown at the 3 o’clock position and uni-directional rotating bezel. New for these models is a striking case protection shield with a powerful round form, protecting the screw-down crown and the bezel from external pressure or shock.
- Stainless steel case with a black silicone strap.
- Uni-directional rotating (120-click ) stainless steel bezel with a black ring.
- Black dial with luminous gold-tone hands and dot hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Orient Calibre F6727 automatic movement.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape.
- Case size: 45 mm. Case thickness: 13.2 mm.
- Band width: 20 mm.
- Deployment clasp with a push button release.
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Functions: date, hour, minute, second. M-force Series.
- Sport watch style.