Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The popular Mako series from Orient, the Mako III offers even more functionality for the dive-watch enthusiast. First, the movement, an Orient F6922, now has a manual reassembly and a stop-second. The bezel has been reworked with 120 clicks instead of just 60. Like before, the case is still made from stainless steel and the watch is still water resistant to an impressive 200 meters (it is a diver, after all). The window at 3 tracks the day and date, while the lumed hands offer visibility in conditions devoid of light.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Uni-directional rotating silver-tone stainless steel with a blue ring bezel.
- Blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Orient Calibre F6922 Automatic movement, containing 22 Jewels, bitting at 21600 vph, and has a power reserve of approximately 40 hours.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape, case size: 42 mm, case thickness: 13 mm.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Fold over clasp.
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
- Kamasu Series.
- Casual watch style.
Luminous Hands and markers
200 m (20 ATM)