Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The Prospex Solar Chrono Diver SSC675 carries a lot of the Prospex heritage. It comes with a steel case, black crown and chrono-pushers and a special blue wave-pattern dial plus matching blue bezel.
Seiko Prospex watches can be traced back to the very first Seiko dive watch released back in 1965, which featured a then-astonishing 150 meters of water resistance. This watch formed the foundation of modern Japanese dive watches, but it wasn’t until 1975 that Seiko released their first “professional” dive watch, the watch from which Prospex (professional specifications) ultimately derives its lineage. Powering the watch is a Japan Seiko V175 Solar caliber.
Diver’s features include a unidirectional diver’s bezel, a Hardlex crystal, Seiko orange LumiBrite applied hands and indexes, screw-down chrono-pushers, crown and case-back, magnetic-resistance, a water-resistance of 200m.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet.
- Uni-directional rotating blue stainless steel bezel.
- Blue dial with silver-tone hands and dot hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display between 4 and 5 o’clock position.
- Chronograph – sub-dials displaying: three – 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hours.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape, case size: 43.5 mm, case thickness: 13.8 mm.
- Fold over with safety release clasp.
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, date, GMT, second time zone, hour, minute, second, solar-powered.
Case Dimension: 43.5 mm Case Thickness: 13.8 mm
Fold Over with Safety Release
200 meters / 660 feet