Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The Seiko SRP351 is a 42mm men’s automatic watch with a stainless steel case and a black analog dial protected by hardlex crystal. It uses a 4R36 caliber self-winding mechanical movement that can be manually wound and hacked (the second hand stops when the crown is pulled out). It ticks 6 times per second which gives the second hand a smoother movement than quartz watches which tick once per second. The watch should run for up to 41 hours when fully wound and will self-wind when moved.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Blue dial with luminous hands and index hour markers.
- Orange PVD with flight navigational scale chart bezel.
- Arabic numerals mark 24 hour markings. minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Day of the week and date display at the 3 position.
- Automatic movement. Calibre 4r36 engine.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal. Pull / push crown.
- Transparent case back.
- Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Round case shape.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Deployment clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second.
- Casual watch style.