Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The Seiko Prospex series now runs on the power of light alone, thus increasing its reliability. Designed to be used on land, under the sea or in the sky, the Seiko Prospex Solar Chronograph stands confidently against the challenges of the harsh outdoors, delivering precision and extreme durability even under the most adverse of conditions.
With its trigonometric slide rule, no calculation related to distance, fuel consumption or speed is complex anymore.
- Stainless steel case with a black leather strap.
- Fixed black ion-plated bezel.
- Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and Arabic numeral hour markers.
- Minute markers.
- Navigation slide-rule markings around the inner bezel.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 1/20th of a second.
- Seiko caliber V176 solar quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back. Case size: 44 mm. Case thickness: 13.50 mm. Round case shape.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Tang clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second.
- Casual watch style.
- Watch label: Japan Movt.