Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
The Seiko SSA167 is a 43mm men’s automatic watch with a stainless steel case and a black analog dial protected by hardlex crystal. It uses a 4R37 caliber self-winding mechanical movement that can be manually wound and hacked (the second hand stops when the crown is pulled out). It ticks 6 times per second which gives the second hand a smoother movement than quartz watches which tick once per second. The watch should run for up to 41 hours when fully wound and will self-wind when moved.
- Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed silver-tone stainless steel bezel.
- Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display between 3 and 4 o’clock position.
- One subdial displaying: 24 hour between the 7 and 8 o’clock positions.
- Seiko Caliber 4R37 Automatic movement, containing 24 Jewels, bitting at 21600 vph, and has a power reserve of approximately 41 hours.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Skeleton case back. Round case shape, case size: 42.5 mm, case thickness: 12.5 mm.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Fold over deployment clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: date, hour, minute, second, 24 hour, GMT.
- Series 5 Series. Casual watch style.