Dispatch within 1 Day from Sydney with Australia Post. All the watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instruction manual and original packaging
This Seiko Recraft series watch is a quartz chronograph with stopwatch functions (1/5 sec to 60 minutes with split time measurement), and a handy 24-hour sub-dial. The black dial absorbs energy from the sun to power the watch. Most indoor lighting can provide a charge as well.
The watch has a 6-month power reserve once fully charged. The ion-plated stainless steel case measures 43.5mm in diameter and it has a solid screw-in back. The date is between 4 and 5:00 on the dial. It comes with black nylon strap with a grey and orange stripes. The watch is 100 meter water resistant.
- Black ion-plated stainless steel case with a black/grey/orange NATO nylon strap.
- Fixed black ion-plated stainless steel bezel.
- Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers.
- Tachymeter markings round the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display between the 4 and 5 o’clock positions.
- Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour.
- Seiko caliber V175 eco-drive movement with a 6-months power reserve.
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape.
- Case size: 43.5 mm. Case thickness: 12.5 mm.
- Band width: 21 mm.
- Tang clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, tachymeter, date, hour, minute, second.
- Sport watch style.
100 meters / 330 feet
Scratch Resistant Hardlex
Luminous Hands and markers
Grey and Orange Stripes