The exquisite Seiko SARB035 is powered by the premium Seiko 6R15 caliber self-winding movement that can also be hand wound and hacked. It is the same caliber that powers most of the Seiko Prospex line of watches. The movement has a generous 50 hour power reserve.
The case has a fine brushed and polished finish and the off-white dial sports luminous hands and silvertone hour markers. A date display is shown at the 3 o’clock position. The stainless steel bracelet has a deployant clasp with a dual push-button release. A scratch resistant sapphire crystal is used along with an hardlex exhibition back that allows you to view the movement in action. Water resistant to 100 meters. This is definitely a luxury range watch that is available at an affordable price. An excellent timepiece for sure.
- Movement: Seiko 23-Jewel 6R15 Caliber Automatic (self-winding, hand winding, hacks)
- Case: Fine brushed finished stainless steel, 38mm diameter x 11.2mm thick
- Back: Exhibition screw-in back
- Crystal: Scratch resistant Sapphire. Hardlex for back.
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet, push-button deployant clasp. 20mm lug
- Water Resistant: 100 meters