Orient Red Kamasu Sapphire Crystal RA-AA0003R19A Stainless Steel Mens Automatic Watch Divers
“Kamasu” is the Japanese word for Barracuda, a fitting name for a watch where the triangular hour marker and arrow hands that resemble teeth. The design of the 120-click bezel is a little different as well—a dotted minutes pattern in between bold numerals. The watch also sports a day and date complication similarly to the Orient divers that came before it.
The case measures 41.8mm in diameter by 12.8mm thick (and 46.8mm from lug to lug). The Kamasu comes equipped with a solid link bracelet (end links are hollow) with a push-button deployant clasp. A flat sapphire crystal provides scratch resistance and gives you a clear view of the dial. Powering the watch is an Orient made F6922 mechanical movement that is self-winding, hand-windable and supports hacking.
- Movement: ORIENT F6922 Automatic (self-winding, hand wind, hacks)
- Case: Brushed stainless steel, 41.8mm x 12.8mm thick. 46.5mm tip to tip
- Back: Solid screw-in back
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet with push-button deployant clasp, 22mm lug width
- Water Resistant: 200 meters